Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nellie the Elephant African Flower Crochet Pattern available

Hi everyone :)
I am SO excited to announce that I have completed the pattern for Nellie, my latest African Flower crochet pattern. She is a sweet, bright, silly little ellie, crocheted in sock weight yarn and can be constructed seamlessly with a join-as-you-go crochet method which I explain in the pattern.

She can be bought here:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/nellie-the-elephant-african-flower-crochet-pattern
The pattern costs $6.50 and can be bought through Paypal. I so hope you will enjoy making her :)





xxxHeidi

11 comments:

Paat said...

Very Cute!

נורושה בגליל said...

Heidi, its beautiful!! .Nirit

Blue Llama said...

Heidi, I love your work. That elephant is so cute. I have your bear pattern and I really like it too. I am excited to see what you will make next!

Francesca said...

le tue realizzazioni sono sempre stupende

Mereknits said...

This is the cutest thing I have seen in a very long time, so sweet.
hugs,
Meredith

TwinkleToes2day said...

This is just CRAZY CuTe!!! :D

SuperSuus Design said...

I love your patterns! I already Made 3 happy Hippo's and i can't wait to start this one!
And i also can't wait to zee what is coming next!!
Thank you!

SuperSuus Design said...

I love your patterns! I already Made 3 happy Hippo's and i can't wait to start this one!
And i also can't wait to zee what is coming next!!
Thank you!

Unknown said...

Please please please do a giraffe next???!!! These are adorable and so appealing!!!!

Misemor said...

Your hippopotamus is very popular these days here in Norway. But my favorite is absolutely Nelly - such a cute elephant! I must take the time to make one or two some day. How would you like to make a cat this way? That I would really love!!!
=) Have a nice time.
Tone =)

Therapy girl said...

Hi Heidi,

Thank you so much for this wonderful pattern. I just finished making Nellie for a friend's twins and her kids LOVE Nellie! I love how it was so easy to read and understand the pattern; how every step included such detailed instructions and pictures. Thank you so so so much!!!

Tejasi